- This event has passed.
UOTA Annual Meeting Panel Discussion
May 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Please let us know if you are planning to attend by RSVP-ing below.
6:00 – 6:30 Announcement of new officers, award winners, and annual UOTA report
6:30 – 8:30 Speaker panel and Q&A
Navigating Licensure Renewal & the Role of the DOPL and UOTA for Occupational Therapy Practitioners
Panel discussion participants:
Trent Brown. MOT, OTR/L, BCG
Beth Cardell, PhD, OTR/L
Loriann Helgeson, OTD, OTR/L, CLA
Jeanette Koski, OTD, OTR/L
1) Understand the licensure laws regulating continuing education in Utah
2) Understand the Utah licensure renewal audit process
3) Identify the roles of the UOTA and DOPL
4) Describe the difference between the Occupational Therapy Practice Act and the rule, including which changes require board approval versus amendment to the practice act
5) Understand the UOTA course accreditation process
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.