Utah Occupational Therapy Association
The Utah Occupational Therapy Association (UOTA) is a non profit membership organization dedicated to the advancement of the occupational therapy profession in the state of Utah. The UOTA serves the interest of its members by representing the profession to the public, supporting political advocacy, and providing continuing education, networking and professional development opportunities for occupational therapy practitioners.
The UOTA is committed to serving the professional development needs of UOTA members by providing resources for practice, monitoring legal activities that affect occupational therapy practice in Utah, offering continuing education opportunities, and coordinating networking opportunities. UOTA works through volunteers who make up the executive board and committees and provide service to the members.
- Breathing October 6, 2017
- A Focus on Mindfulness Interventions October 6, 2017
- Occupational Therapy and Dementia: Finding the Person Not the Patient July 31, 2017
- Occupational Therapists and Pediatric Feeding Therapy: What is our role? How can we help? July 31, 2017
- Clinician/Client Interaction-Therapeutic Use of Self February 27, 2017