Utah Occupational Therapy Association
The Utah Occupational Therapy Association (UOTA) is a non profit membership organization dedicated to the advancement of the occupational therapy profession in the state of Utah. The UOTA serves the interest of its members by representing the profession to the public, supporting political advocacy, and providing continuing education, networking and professional development opportunities for occupational therapy practitioners.
The UOTA is committed to serving the professional development needs of UOTA members by providing resources for practice, monitoring legal activities that affect occupational therapy practice in Utah, offering continuing education opportunities, and coordinating networking opportunities. UOTA works through volunteers who make up the executive board and committees and provide service to the members.
The History of UOTA
- How Can OTs Assist Families of Children with Special Needs Before and After Disasters? July 18, 2018
- How Occupational Therapist’s Teach Bathing and Dressing Devices in Rehabilitation July 18, 2018
- The Elevator Pitch July 18, 2018
- Is it Sensory? Is it Behavior? It is Probably Both! December 21, 2017
- Change Your Client’s Brain December 21, 2017
Are you hiring?
Post your job with UOTA! We’ll inform our members of your current opening so you can find the right candidate. Click here to post your jobs on our website.