- This event has passed.
Evaluation of Social Interaction (ESI) Course
January 10 - January 12$635 - $795
Occupational Therapy continuing education course taught by Anne Fisher for the Evaluation of Social Interaction (ESI) tool developed by Anne Fisher. Learn to administer one of their innovative, occupation-based assessments. In addition to teaching you how to administer the tool reliably, their courses will provide you with the practical skills needed to use the assessment results to plan intervention, set goals, document, and plan for re-evaluation — all while remaining occupation-centered.
Upon successful completion of an ESI training course and successful completion of rater calibration requirements, the occupational therapist will be able to:
- Explain how social interaction supports engagement in all areas of occupation and is relevant for occupational therapy
- Understand the theoretical foundation for using the ESI to promote client-centered and occupation-based practice
- Administer, score, and interpret the ESI in a valid and reliable manner.
- Use the ESI to plan and guide occupational therapy intervention (both direct and consultative services)
- Use the ESI to evaluate the effectiveness of provided occupational therapy interventions
Price: $795 OTs, $475 CSU OT Students, $635 Non-CSU OT Students