The Utah Occupational Therapy Association (UOTA) is the official representation for the profession of Occupational Therapy in Utah. By becoming a member of the UOTA you are supporting the only organization in the state of Utah that is dedicated to supporting and promoting the practice of occupational therapy. The UOTA is committed to serving the needs of occupational therapy personnel in Utah and has many important projects that need your support. These projects affect you, your career and your profession. Please help support and strengthen the UOTA by becoming a member and volunteering with the UOTA.
|See this video in mp4 format|
Member Benefits include:
- Representation for your profession
- Legislative and regulatory monitoring and lobbying
- Political advocacy
- Promotion of best practice
- Discounts on continuing education opportunities
- Discounts on annual state conference
- Quarterly UOTA newsletters with local OT information
- Opportunities for professional growth and recognition
- Education scholarships for OT and OTA students
- Networking with OT’s in your geographic area
- Networking in your area of practice
- Access to “members only” information
- Website discussion boards
- Access to membership directory
- Professional & career resources
We Take Your Privacy Seriously
The information gathered here will only be used to create your UOTA membership account. We will not share, sell or trade your information with any other company or organization.
Renew Your Membership
The Utah Occupational Therapy Association (UOTA) offers a scholarship to one student enrolled in the MOT program at the University of Utah and to one student enrolled in the OTA program at Salt Lake Community College. Students must also be members of UOTA. To learn more about the scholarship, please visit the scholarship page from AOTF.